The following admission requirements apply to the Agrobiotechnology Master’s degree course:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), at least 6 semesters of prior study.
- Prior subject orientation that suits the profile of the desired degree course.
- Very good English language skills.
These may be certified by the following:
- TOEFL score ITB (internet-based) of at least 80 or IELTS score of at least 6 (academic test)
- Proof of a local University Entrance Certificate in one of the following countries: Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, South Africa
- Certificate of a Bachelor’s degree from an English speaking program
- Proof of the UNIcert II certificate
If you have been awarded a TOEFL certificate and wish to submit it to us via uni-assist, then you can do so by accessing the TOEFL-Institution Code 2727 on http://www.ets.org/toefl.